Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rite Aid Shopping Trip 8/25/10 = 88% Savings!


To read more about shopping at Rite Aid CLICK HERE.
Here is the details of the trip I made today, and I did so great! I was excited. I was excited, and mad at myself. I was in a hurry to get home and so I wasn't paying as much attention to the details as I should have. I ended up doing on big transaction, thinking that I wouldn't have enough, and I came to find out that if I had just bought one more thing on my list, I would have been able to break it into 2 - $25 transactions. BUT, oh well. It was still a great trip so I won't complain! Here goes:

  • (2) Huggies Jumbo Packs Pull-Ups $8.99
  • (1) Pilot Easy Touch Pens 3/$3 (to qualify for scr, you have to get retractable pens)
  • (1) Tone Bodywash $2.99
      • Use $1/1 coupon from here
  • (4) M&M Bagged Candy 9.9-12.6 oz. 2/$5
      • Use $1/1 coupons from the 7/25 RP (valid for Pretzel M&Ms only)
      • Use the Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupon from the 8/1 RP
      • Use $1/$10 Coupon from here
  • (2) U by Kotex 2/$7
      • Use (2) $1/1 coupons from the 8/8 SS
  • (2) Kotex Liners 2/$7
      • Use $1.50/1 coupons from the 8/8 SS
  • (1) Ace Cold Compress $1.29
      • Use $1/1 coupon from here
  • $47.26 + tax = $49.74
    • Use coupons as detailed above = $32.74
    • Use $5/$25 coupon here or here
    • Use up rewards from previous week ($3)
  • Pay $24.74
    • Get back (2) $2.00 +Up reward for Huggies
    • Get back (2) $1 +Up Reward for M&M's
    • Get back $2 single check rebate for Tone Bodywash
    • Get back (2) $3 +Up reward from Kotex
  • Total oop cost = $10.74 which is a savings of 78.41% and only $0.83 per item!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I'm new to this....Why would you want 2 transactions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. The reason you would want to do two transaction is so that you can split it up into about $25 purchases and the you can take advantage of the $5/$25 coupon. This will help decrease your overall cost. Another good reason to do this is so that you can roll over the Up+ Rewards you get from the first transaction into the second transaction, so that it brings your total out of pocket cost down.
    Hope this helps. Let me know if you any other questions.

    ReplyDelete

CityDeals - Discounts Savings and Gift Cards