Thursday, August 12, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Click here for deal
Monday, August 9, 2010
whenEach Tuesday in August
10 am - 8 pm
where* Museum of Ancient Life
* Farm Country
* Thanksgiving Point Gardens
view property map>
admission$2/per guest, per venue
*Children 2 and under are free.
SummaryTwo-Buck Tuesdays are your chance to experience Thanksgiving Point for just $2 per guest, per venue. So, for every Tuesday in August, you can visit the Museum of Ancient Life, Thanksgiving Point Gardens, or Farm Country. Or all three. Bring the family, bring the neighbors, but make sure you don’t miss the chance to experience Thanksgiving Point.
*Admission to Larry H. Miller Megaplex, Thanksgiving Point Golf, and the XANGO Mammoth Screen not included in promotion
Use the $1.00/1 coupon here
Buy 2 Bic Cristal Ball Point Pens (10 pk) .99¢ -$1.02
Use $1.00/2 Target Coupon PLUS…
Use the $1.00/2 coupon here
2 FREE items!
Buy 2 Chef Boyardee Microwave Ready Cups $.80 – $.90
Use $1.00/1 Chef Boyardee Target coupon here
Use $1.00/1 Target coupon here
FREE Items (qualifies for the Conagra Rebate here)
Buy 3 Scotch Magic Tape $.50 each (sale)
Use $1.00/3 Coupon (8/8 SS)
Pay .50¢ for all 3 (.17¢ each)
Wonka Exceptionals Chocolate Bars $2.29 (regular price)
Use $1.00/1 Wonka Chocolate Bar or Bag Target Coupon Plus…
Use $1/1.00 Printable Coupon here
Buy 4 Juicy Juice 8 ct Boxes $2.29 each
Total = $9.16
Use 4 $1/1 Target store coupons found here
Stack with the $2/4 coupon found here
Final cost only $0.79 per 8-pack! ($3.20/4)
Dannon DanActive or Activa Yogurt 4pk 3/$5
Use the $1/1 coupon from the 8/8 SS
Final cost ONLY $0.67 each!
Dora Crystal Magic Coloring Book with Shiny Stickers $3.59
Use the $3/1 Nickelodeon Dora Book, DVD or Toy Target Mobile Coupon
Final cost ONLY $0.59!
Dora Lenticular Puzzles $3.99
Use the $3/1 Nickelodeon Dora Book, DVD or Toy Target Mobile Coupon
Final cost $0.99!
Sharpie 2ct Highlighter $1 each
Use the $1/2 Sharpie Accent Pens Multipack Target coupon found here
Final cost only $0.24 per sharpie!
Target has Tops 1 subject notebooks (70 sheets) priced at ONLY $0.15! Plus, these notebooks include a sheet of Target store coupons, valid thru 10/31/10. (check inside notebooks to make sure of coupons first)
*$1 off 20- or 22-ct. Frito-Lay multipack prodcut
*$1 off Energizer Flashlight or batteries purchase of $5 or more.
*$2.50 off Gillette Fusion ProGlide or Venus razors (excludes trial size)
*$0.75 off Secret deodorant (excludes trial size)
*$1/1 Dannon Danimals Yogurt 4pk
Venus Embrace or Venus Breeze Razor (packages without refills) $4.99
Use the $2.50/1 Target store coupon found inside the notebook
Plus, stack with the $2/1 coupon from the 8/1 PG
Final cost ONLY $0.49!
**These razors may be located on an endcap.
Dannon Yogurt 6 pk Danimals Smoothies and 4-pack Crush Cups 3/$5
Use the $1/1 Dannon Danimals Yogurt 4pk Target coupon found inside select 1-Subject Notebooks on sale for $0.15
Plus, stack with the $1/1 coupon from the 7/18 SS
Final cost as low as FREE + overage after both coupons!
(Thanks for these deals, Totally Target!, Hip2Save, and Coupons4Utah, The Frugal Find!, Give Me Neither!)
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Just a Reminder about the Mail in Rebates for Olay products:
One allows you to get $20 back when you purchase $50 worth of product. This might sound like a lot- and it is- but remember that you add up the amounts pre-coupon, so you if you shop the sales, you won't spend that much Out of Pocket, and still be eligible for the rebate. Offer is valid 7/23- 9/3 and must be postmarked by 9/17. You can print the rebate form here.
The other rebate is $10 back when you spend $30 rebate. This rebate is valid for other brand items too! Pantene, Venus, Covergirl and Secret are all eligible brands as well. This offer is good until 9/17/10 and needs to be postmarked by 10/1/10. So you have some time to look for good sales. Keep your receipts in an envelope with this form, (get duplicate receipts) so you can mail it in as soon as your buy enough items, and then you are not digging around looking for the receipts.
So take advantage of the sales, your coupons, and rewards and then mail in for this rebate too. You will most likely end up making money with these, instead of spending out of pocket if you use the sales and coupons to buy your items!
I will post some great sales that will go with these later.
There is also a coupon here for $1/1 Juicy Juice at target.
There is also a coupon in your JuicyJuiceRP-8/1 for $1/2 (10-31-10)
So if they are about $2 at Target (they are priced that at walmart and winco) then you could get them for only $0.99 each.
When I plan my meals for the week, I start by looking in my pantry and fridge and what we have and what needs to be used. Then I go through my recipe book, or look online and find what not only sounds good, but what we have ingredients for and whats on sale. You can usually get meat (esp, hamburger) marked down on "managers special" when its close to expiring so go early in the morning or later at night and see what they have. If you don't see anything, ask them when they put their marked down meats out so you can plan for next time.
I don't plan my meals out by day, I just make a list of 7-9 meals (you may want to plan more, but we eat left overs on some nights, so if you have a bigger family, you will want to plan all 14) then I choose one thing off of the list each night until they are all "used" and then we plan out the next section. This makes it nice, so if you have a bbq with friends come up for your end up going out of town, you can usually roll the ingredients into the next weeks menu. Make sure you make all the meals that use ingredients that will spoil first, so you don't waste food. If you have any questions let me know. Here is my list for this week:
(click on each name for the recipe)
Beef and Bean Chimichangas
Beef Taco Bake
Chicken Pot Pie
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Chicken and Dumplings
Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
We will have left overs on most of these meals, which I send with my husband to work for his lunch (bless him that he doesn't mind eating the same thing two days in a row). So you can always use that option as well. If you want to see if anything is on sale for any of these recipes then go HERE to GROCERY SMARTS and in the drop down menu, click "select all". Then you hit CTRL + F to open the find bar, and you can type in what you are looking for (ex. tortillas).
Here is how it went:
- (1) Pampers Easy-Ups - $8.99
- (1) Pampers Wipes (72 ct) $3.49
- (2) Gillette Deodorant or Body Wash 2/$9
- (2) Herbal Essences Stylers 2/$5
- Total = $26.48 + tax = $27.61
- Use $5 off $25 coupon
- Use the Buy 1 Herbal Essences product, Get 1 Styler Free coupon from the 8/1 PG
- Use (2) $2/1 coupons from the 8/1 PG for Gillette
- Use the $1.50/1 coupon from the 8/1 PG
- Use the buy 1 package of Pampers diapers get wipes FREE coupon from the 8/1 PG
- Use $6 in up rewards from last week
- $5.12 oop
- Get a $2 +Up Reward pampers
- Get a $1 +Up Reward for Gillette
- Get a $2 +Up Reward from Herbal Essences
- Submit for the $2 Single Check Rebate pampers
- Get a $3 Single Check rebate #66 for Gillette
- Total Cost after rebates/rewards = $1.12
- (1) Crest Toothpaste select varieties 4-6.2 oz. $2.49
- (3) Pilot Easy Touch Retractable Pens 3/$3
- (2) Veet Hair Removal Gel Creams 6.76 oz. $6.49 each
- (2) Clearasil Daily Cleansing Facewash $5.49 each
- (1) Sensodyne travel size toothpaste $1.59
- (1) Select Johnson’s Baby Care 14-15 oz. $3.99
- (1) L.A. Looks Gel $1.99
- Total = $25.04 + tax = $25.97
- Use $5/$25 purchase coupon
- Use the $1/1 FOR Johnson and Johnson
- Use the $0.75/1 coupon from the 8/1 PG for Crest
- Use 2 $1/1 coupons found for Pilot
- Use 2 $3/1 Veet coupons
- Use 2 $2/1 Clearasil coupons
- Use the $1.50/1 Video Values coupon found here for Sensodyne
- Use $1/1 LA Looks Coupon
- Use $3 in rewards from previous transaction
- Total = $0.79 oop
- Get a $2 +Up Reward from J and J
- Submit for the $1 Single Check Rebate #108
- Get a $1.50 +Up Reward from Crest
- Get a $0.99 Single Check Rebate #67 (this week only) la looks
- Total Cost = $0.76 money maker after rebates/rewards
(2) Digorno Deep Dish Pizza's for one 2/$4
(1) 3.5 lb bag of Purina Kitten Chow $3.79
(3) Boxes of Band-Aid (Dora) $1.82 each
(3) Boxes of Johnson and Johnson Gauze $1.57 each
(2) First-Aid Kit bags $4.69 each
Then I used these coupons:
(2) $2/1 Digorno Pizza
(1) $2.19/1 bag Kitten Chow
(1) $3/3 Band-Aid Products
(2) $0.50/1 Dora Band-Aid Boxes
(2) $2/1 Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Item
(2) Free First Aid Bag with purchase of qual. items (In-store)
This brought the total down to $4.80 oop. This is a savings of 83% and a total of $0.44 per item! It was a great trip. There were other things I could have got, like the cereal and the Bic pens, but I forgot the coupons, or didn't want to worry about it. I will be posting some more great deals tomorrow for you to take advantage of next week.