Sunday, August 8, 2010

Target Shopping Trip 8/7/10

There were some fun deals that I wanted to take advantage of before the sale ended tonight, so I headed over there to see if there way anything left...here is how it went:



(2) Digorno Deep Dish Pizza's for one 2/$4
(1) 3.5 lb bag of Purina Kitten Chow $3.79
(3) Boxes of Band-Aid (Dora) $1.82 each
(3) Boxes of Johnson and Johnson Gauze $1.57 each
(2) First-Aid Kit bags $4.69 each
= $28.60
Then I used these coupons:
(2) $2/1 Digorno Pizza
(1) $2.19/1 bag Kitten Chow
(1) $3/3 Band-Aid Products
(2) $0.50/1 Dora Band-Aid Boxes
(2) $2/1 Johnson and Johnson Red Cross Item
(2) Free First Aid Bag with purchase of qual. items (In-store)
This brought the total down to $4.80 oop. This is a savings of 83% and a total of $0.44 per item! It was a great trip. There were other things I could have got, like the cereal and the Bic pens, but I forgot the coupons, or didn't want to worry about it. I will be posting some more great deals tomorrow for you to take advantage of next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CityDeals - Discounts Savings and Gift Cards