Monday, September 13, 2010
Red Butte Garden, a part of the University of Utah, is a non-profit organization located in Salt Lake City, Utah. With over 100 acres including display and natural gardens, walking paths and natural areas with hiking trails, Red Butte Garden is the largest botanical garden in the Intermountain West that tests, displays, and interprets regional horticulture.
- 4 admissions to Red Butte Garden for $12! ($24 value!)
- Garden is open year-round
- Come see Red Butte Garden's fall color display
- Plan to picnic, bird watch, walk, hike, or read.
- Not good for special events (Garden after Dark, Concerts, or Classes)
- Good for up to 4 people
- Expires 2/28/2011