Tuesday, November 2, 2010

NEW HOT Nivea, Glade and Libbys Coupons!!!

This coupon is for $3/1. Don't miss out on a great opportunity to score some (free or close to it) Nivea Men's Active 3 Body wash. This is usually priced at around $3, but with a sale this should make it a money maker. I will keep my eyes pealed for a great deal to go with this and post it as soon as I find one. In the meantime HEAD OVER HERE and print the coupon (twice on each computer...print it then hit the back button twice or retry and refresh).
Let me know if you come across any good deals, and I will post them!







Right at Home just released a new Glade Coupon good for $3 off any 3 glade products (as listed). YAY! I will keep you posted on sales for this as well. GO HERE TO PRINT THIS ONE!


Libbys has a great coupon. Last time they had this one, you were able to get FREE veggies from Macey's. So print this one twice per computer and keep it handy, until you see a great sale! GO HERE TO PRINT THIS COUPON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CityDeals - Discounts Savings and Gift Cards