Saturday, August 7, 2010

Walgreens Shopping Trip 8/6/10

Since we use Visine so much I decided to go back and see what deal I could work out. Here is how it went:

I got three more bottles of Visine at $3.99 each and three packs of blank index cards at $0.29 each.
I did it three different transactions so I could use the coupons each time.

(1) Visine $3.99
(1) Index Cards $0.29
Total came to $4.44
Use $2/1 coupon for Visine from Aug. Walgreen's Coupon Book
Use $2/1 coupon from Ad
Total came to $0.44 for both!

So I spent $1.32 for three bottles of Visine and 3 packs of cards. YAY!!!

And to my great surprise, there was a Catalina with these, each transaction gave me a coupon good for $2/1 any Visine .5 oz or larger. So this is great! I can go back in a week or two after they have restocked and get three more for free by using these and the $2/1 coupon from the Aug. Walgreen's Coupon book. So cool. I love great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CityDeals - Discounts Savings and Gift Cards